Thursday 12 March 2009

I can't stand all this media business surrounding Jade, it's awful, the journalists are animals, it's like a freak show, at first maybe we needed to see the images, if only to make it real, because it seemed so unbelievable that someone who is so alive could be dying, but I think we have got the message now, it makes me feel sick having to watch her deterioating day after day.
It's time to leave her alone. I don't want to be reminded day after day how fragile this life can be, It's casting a shadow over me, life can be such a struggle, but instead of reminding me of how precious it is I just keep thinking about how quickly, very, very quickly it can be taken away.

Oooonnn a happier note I just got 4 tickets for Michael Jackson, not until January, what a parlarver that was, a mad race right up to the confirm payment button. whey hey.

4 comments:

Delores Getmeslippers said...

I was so shocked to see Jacko's face, it is weirder than weird. I watched Planet of the Apes the other day and he looks like one of them there monkies.
I hope he has given up all the crotch grabbing, yuk. I don't like him anyway.

LYN said...

it's amazing to me that wacko jacko now sells tickets online...once upon a time you wouldn't have been able to get near a ticket to see him...

i have been following the jade story...what a stunning face she has...isn't it terribly sad??

Andy said...

As someone who is fighting cancer if Jades story encourages some one to get an early diagnosis and life saving treatment than the whole media circus would be worthwhile.

sparkx said...

I agree with you Andy, but it's the dignity thing, we have got the message, loud and clear, it's just I personally don't want to see her fade day by day, I just think she should be left alone now x