Monday 16 March 2009

My Mum received a letter today giving her the all clear with her breast cancer. They are happy enough to stop the regular 6 month check ups she's been having, and just have the mammogram every few years. They have also said she can stop the Tamoxifen. So the sun didn't come out for nothing today :)

I am going to plant my seeds today, firstly I have to go clear up my garden, which means a visit to the tip with an old washing machine, my sludgy conservatory flooring, which we were going to burn but haven't lit the fire for ages and I don't suppose we will till next year now, and somehow get my personally made for me cold frame up here, I haven't figured it out yet but I will . (see my mini allotment blog on the right)

don't things seem better when the sun is shining!

3 comments:

Delores Getmeslippers said...

Very good news about your mum.

I have to say that "....anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has not danced in the rain."

Eileen said...

Best wishes to your mum. Eileen x

I am a Tornado ~ proven fact! said...

Things ARE better when the sun shines.

Great news, really great.