Monday 9 February 2009

25 things about me

1. I am usually right, if I'm not i will apologise
2. I have a bad habit of using anything but an ashtray, it's a strange fetish
3. I always worry that something bad is going to happen to my kids, I sometimes have panic attacks if they stay away and I can't contact them
4. I suffer from premenstural nausea
5. I am 100% honest, if you don't want the truth then don't ask me
6. I once poured an alcoholic drink down the back of a chair, cos I couldn't drink it
7. I cannot actually drink more than 2 alcho pops or two shots of anything
8. I detest litterbugs
9. Often I don't get dressed
10. My dream was to be a fashion designer, I still dream it
11. I already have many regrets about the things I haven't done
12. I have a fear that sometimes a certain ex/stalker will hunt me down and murder me
13. I am scared that if I bump in to a certain someone I will kill him
14. I have cravings for sunblushed tomatoes with parmesan
15. I can't sit still
16. I hate work, when I'm not working I hate not working
17. I am not materialistic in any form, if my house burnt down the only thing I would save would be my photos, the rest could burn and I wouldn't bat an eyelid
18. I cannot keep a secret, i will always tell my mum and my husband
19 My wedding day really was one of the happiest days of my life
20. My first time in labour was 7 hours, the second was 15
21. I have a real fear of breast cancer because my nan and mum had it
22. I spend hours talking about what happens when you die and trying to figure out where the end of the universe is, and what's beyond that and what's beyond that, and so on and on and on.
23. I believe that the earth is a microscopic organism in a table leg of another universe
24. I am in no way jealous, if you sleep around, good luck to you, your loss!
25. I have no catalogues, credit cards or storecards whatsoever

4 comments:

Amy said...

I have enough catalogues for the both of us and then some.

a random thing about me: I am almost always really really sad inside but I hide it pretty well. I can't remember the last time I was really happy.

Delores Getmeslippers said...

I love your list Lynn. I am going to comment on Amy's comment. I feel sorry that you can't remember the last time you were happy. One thing about me, I am a bit stupid.

Delores Getmeslippers said...

Another thing, I have just eaten some salami that is a bit old and tastes horrible.

Funnyface said...

Hi Lynbo, loved your '25' list, and particularly like the 'if you don't want to hear it, don't ask me' comment. I'd like to be that upfront, its jus not me tho....lol...
Have a good weekend.
Luv Jaynee X